We are conscious that after 2 years, the process of renewing VETTS membership in readiness to enter events has drifted into distant memory, and you may be confronted with strange error messages. So, just as a reminder here is some guidance for those of you renewing on-line:
If you have entered our events on-line before, you will have a VETTS login name and password. (If you have forgotten them - we can help):
- Go to vetts.tournamentsoftware.com, and login using your Login Name & Password. (Note this is different to your TTE login details).
- Click on the arrow, next to your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and you will see a list of options.
- Click on Membership, and it will take you to the membership screen.
- There will be a blue ’Renew’ box next to your membership, click on this
- You will then be taken to the screens to renew your membership. You can pay via Paypal, or via Credit / Debit card.
"I've forgotten my Login Name"
Our Membership Secretary, Janet Adams, can access that for you. We can't see your password, but you can click on 'Lost Your Password', and the system will e mail instructions to you. Then follow the steps above.
"I have never created a Login Name & Password, but would like to have a go."
Please e mail Janet Adams on email@example.com, and she will help you.