Latest NewsUPDATED November 24th 2014
- (24-11-14) Latest VETTS Ranking List
(Updated from Midland Masters)
- (24-11-14) Notes on calculations of moving O40 Players to O50 Players list
TAMPERE, FINLAND - 29th June - 4th July 2015
A message from Doreen Schofield
The first closing date for Registrations for Finland 2015 have now been extended. Anyone still wishing to register can do so until 16th December 2014 at the earlier price.
Their website is still: www.evttc2015.com
Please note - our VETTS registrations have already closed.
Jack Harrington, President of the Guildford League, Surrey passed away yesterday. He was both a fine player and a real gentleman and will be sorely missed by the Guildford League and all those who knew him. Details of the funeral etc will be made available on the Guildford website www.gttl.co.uk
- (20-11-14) Eastern Masters Groups (29/30-11-14)
Amended version of Groups attached
Note: If anyone has not received their times, then there is a pass for the tournament, at the bottom of the Groups to print off. You won’t get in without one.
VETTS Western Masters April 11th-12th 2015
Date for diary. Matthew Syed will be speaking at the dinner at Western VETTS Masters in Thornbury on Saturday, April 11, 2015. Plan at the moment is dinner/buffet and Matthew as after dinner speaker. He's also intending to play in the tournament. After such a show of support from members for this, we hope many people will be attending. More details to follow.
- (09-11-14) Ashford Tournament Poster (28-12-14)
- (09-11-14) Ashford Tournament Entry Form (28-12-14)
- (09-11-14) Draycott Tournament Information (28-12-14)
- (05-11-14) Six Nations Perth Sept. 2014
Currently the Six Nations Website is being updated, for further details contact the administrator.
- (28-10-14) Vets International Team Event (July 2015) - Information
- (28-10-14) Draycott Tournament Entry Form (28-12-14)
- (27-10-14) VETTS Southern Masters Entry Form - 14/15th February 2015 (K2 Crawley)
- (13-10-14) Sardinian Vets Tournament 24-26th April 2015
- (25-09-14) Changes to VETTS Championship Regulations - Amended (25/9/14)
- (18-09-14) For those visiting Hungary for a holiday - TT Training available
- (10-09-14) Details on WCPP (World Championship of Ping Pong) - Link is also be at the bottom of this page.
- (07-09-14) Eastern Masters Entry Form (29/30-11-14)
European Vets - Travel Information from Roy Norton
Click Here, for further information)
1, You can book your flights ,transfers and hotel from Steve at Travel Places
2 You can book your our fights and book the hotel though me or Travel Places a £50 deposit in required per person the price will be the same.
If you require to know anything about the flights contact Steve at Travel places or anything about the Hotel contact me on 07973182494
- (15-08-14) Use of Plastic Balls - Questions & Answers
- (15-08-14) Details on the new ETTA Ranking list
See link at bottom of page
- (04-07-14) The ITTF and the ETTU have announced their intention to introduce the new so-called plastic ball which will replace the celluloid ball this summer. Table Tennis England has issued a statement that it intends to use the plastic ball at National Championships and Grand Prix events for the forthcoming season. It has asked leagues and other bodies, such as the VETTS, to implement the change no later than July 2015. http://tabletennisengland.co.uk/news/plastic-ball-table-tennis-england-statement/
As a result of this information and other concerns, such as stocks of supply and possible shortages of the new balls, the VETTS will continue to use the celluloid ball for its Masters events for the forthcoming season. The new ball will be introduced at the July Hinckley ratings tournament 2015 and thereafter used for subsequent VETTS events.
- (25-06-14) Use of Plastic Balls - Statement by TTE
- (16-11-13) Where Are They Now? A Search For Past TT Players (From 1974)
- (16-11-13) European Vets 2015 (Tampere, Finland) Website
- (16-11-13) ETTA Grand Prix Tournaments, Reminder that Vets events take place at these tournaments
Diary Dates / Forms
- VETTS Eastern Masters - 29/30 November 2014 (Norwich)
- Draycott Tournament Entry Form (28-12-14)
- Ashford Tournament Entry Form (28-12-14)
- Veterans British League - 24/25 January 2015 (Doncaster) - TTE Event, For Information Only
- Veterans National League - 24/25 January 2015 (Doncaster) - TTE Event, For Information Only
- VETTS Southern Masters - 14/15th February 2015 (K2 Crawley)
- Veterans Premier Weekend (County Championships)
21/22nd February 2015 (Draycott)
TTE Event, For Information Only
- VETTS Northern Masters - 21st/22nd March 2015 (Blackpool)
- VETTS Western Masters - 11/12th April 2015 (Thornbury)
- Draycott Ratings 1 Star - Sunday 10th May 2015 (Draycott)
- VETTS National Championships - 9/10th May 2015 (Tipton)
- European Vets - Monday June 29th- Saturday July 4th 2015 - Finland (Tampere)
- Vets Rating Tournament - Saturday 11th July 2015 (Hinckley)
- VETTS AGM - Sunday 12th July 2015 (Hinckley Island Hotel)
VETTS English Society
The VETTS Committee